Crash/Break Down ≠ 崩溃?
电子设备崩溃
"My phone froze while I was paying!"
(扫码付款时手机卡死了!)
"The system crashed and I lost 3 hours' work."
(系统崩了,我白干三小时!→ 数据全丢的痛)
心态爆炸现场
"I melted down when I saw the exam questions."
(看到考题瞬间脑死机)
"After 8 Zoom meetings, I was on the verge of a breakdown."
(开完8场视频会议,我在崩溃边缘)
社死级崩溃名场面
"My brain shut down during the presentation!"
(汇报时大脑彻底宕机)
"When my skirt split in public...
I wanted the ground to swallow me up!"
(裙子当众开裂时...只想原地消失!→ 脚趾抠出三室一厅)
崩溃类型
✅ 正确表达
❌ 作死说法
精神崩溃
have a mental breakdown
My heart broke(中式直译)
机械故障
The engine malfunctioned
The machine died(过于口语)
系统崩溃
The system crashed
The system died(不够准确)
情感崩溃
emotionally shattered
I'm emotionally dead(过于极端)
网络崩溃
The network went down
The internet broke(不够专业)
计划崩溃
the plan fell apart
The plan collapsed(有些夸张)
体力崩溃
physically exhausted
I collapsed from exhaustion(过于口语)
万能崩溃金句
"I've hit my breaking point!"
(我崩溃了! 表示情绪或精神极限的状态)
"My patience snapped!"
(我的耐心彻底崩溃了!)
"Everything is falling apart!"
(一切都在崩塌!)
"I'm on the edge of losing it!"
(我快崩溃了!)
"My brain shut down from all the stress!"
(我的大脑因压力而停摆!)
"The system crashed during the update!"
(更新时系统崩溃了!)
"Everything went downhill so fast!"
(事情一发不可收拾,直线下滑!)
"Remember, even native speakers lose their cool sometimes!"
(英语母语者也会绷不住,咱们崩溃不丢人!)